Randy Canche was born in McAllen, Texas and is fluent in Spanish. He received his Bachelors of Science in Chemistry and Economics from Baylor University, where he graduated with honors, including Outstanding Male Graduate in the Baylor School of Economics, a Baylor Cresson Scholar, a National Merit Scholar and member of Phi Kappa Phi. Randy received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from South Texas College of Law. At South Texas, he was an Academic Merit Scholar. While in law school, he clerked for the Texas Thirteenth Court of Appeals and the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Since his law school graduation, Randy has worked at some of the country’s most prestigious law firms representing Plaintiffs in large personal injury, medical malpractice, commercial litigation, product liability, and employment litigation cases. Additionally, Randy has represented some of the largest companies in the world and their insurers in defending against such cases.
As a personal injury attorney, Randy devotes his litigation practice to catastrophic personal injury and products liability matters. Randy excels at analyzing complex disputes and cases, all with an instinct to achieve the greatest amount of damages for his clients. He always maintains a focus and goal of trying cases in front of a jury. He has successfully settled hundreds and tried dozens of cases in state, federal, administrative, and arbitration courts throughout the United States.
In April 2017, Randy became a Partner with The Ammons Law Firm.
• Bachelor of Science, 2002, Baylor University, Waco, Texas
• Juris Doctor, 2005, South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas
Admitted to Practice:
• State Bar of Texas
• State Bar of New York
• U.S. District Court for Western, Eastern, Northern, Southern Districts of Texas
• U.S, Circuit Court, Third, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, Eleventh Circuits
• U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
• United States Supreme Court
• Member, Texas Trial Lawyers Association
• Member, Houston Trial Lawyers Association
• Member, Houston Bar Association
• Member, Houston Grand Opera Guild
• Member, Houston Hispanic Chamber or Commerce
• Member, Houston Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Emerging Leaders Program
• SEARCH Young Ambassador’s Board of Directors
• Texas and National Advisory Board, Best Buddies of Texas
• Texas Super Lawyer Rising Star 2010-2017
• National Trial Lawyers’ Association Top 40 Lawyers under 40
• Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rated